This idea came to me last night between waiting for the baby to fall asleep and wishing that I had heavier curtains so I didn’t have to stare at the damned street light outside my window all night long.
For the letter T of the Pagan Blog Project, I am going to make a list. 25 Awesome Things – either things that I have done or experienced and have judged to be awesome.
Everyone makes a bucket list with lots of grandiose adventures that they wish they had the time and money to have. My list will be a little different. With satisfaction still in mind, I am going to be thinking of the magical parts of every day life. Things that make life worth living, no added income/time/whatever required.
Without further ado:
25 Awesome Things:
- Watching a baby sleep
- Fresh vegetables in the middle of winter
- Watching snow fall outside your window with a yummy hot drink and a blanket wrapped around your shoulders
- The fireplace channel during the holidays
- That feeling you get when a song from your teens comes on the radio, and you find yourself singing/bopping along to it.
- Sunshine on your face
- Morning dew on a spider’s web
- A holiday/Sunday meal made with love and shared with family and friends (nothing tastes better!)
- Feeling strong and healthy again after having been sick
- Baby kisses & hugs
- Coming home to a cozy, warm house after a long day
- The smell of wet earth just after a heavy rainfall
- A solid, uninterrupted nights’ sleep
- Candle light
- A long, hard laugh that makes your sides ache
- Window frost
- Cherry blossoms
- Maple leaves the size of your head
- Kettle popped popcorn
- The smell of fresh-baked/baking bread
- Hoar frost
- Sand sculpture
- Lilac trees in bloom
- Live music
What are some of your favourite things, dear readers?